Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No excuses

I haven't posted in entirely too long, but I won't sit here and post excuses as to why I neglected the blog. It's my own fault, and I will take the responsibility for it. While I'm not making excuses, I do want to apologize to all my crafty friends who haven't been given my craft life updates.

Not only have I been neglecting this blog, I've neglected my needles...and that sickens me. Remember that list of crafty goals for 2009? I haven't even begun to tackle a single item on that list, and I don't want to waste the rest of the year not being crafty. I've got to do something to motivate me...what now? Well, starting March I'll be doing my own crafty goal challenge each month to tackle some of those goals I set for myself, giving periodic updates on my journey to a new crafty ability.

Stay tuned for the March crafting challenge...

No comments: